All Falco cycle hubs and bin stores can be populated with a range of cladding options to suit individual design schemes. From traditional hardwood slats to spectacular Trespa panels incorporating an array of colours, design your eye catching cycle hub, cycle store, storage shelter or bin store using any combination of the following cladding options:
- Traditional hardwood slats positioned vertically or horizontally.
- Shiplap cladding.
- Welded Mesh vertical or horizontal.
- Profiled Aluzinc vertical and horizontal
- Corrugated Powder Coated Steel
- Trespa panels incorporating an array of colour options.
- Reinforced Safety Glass in clamps or frames
- Polycarbonate Sheet
- Pierced Steel
- Perforated Plate
Alternatively all Falco products can be supplied as a frame only unit for the client to use their own cladding.
Furthermore all shelter and hub roofs can incorporate a green living sedum roof upon request to enhance aesthetics and to increase environmental credentials.
Along with cladding, additionally all shelters and hubs can be modified in a variety of other ways including:
- Bespoke sizes to meet any shape or size or to meet the requirements of specific layouts.
- Single, double, sliding or automatic doors.
- A variety of locking options including fob, swipe card, hasp and staple, maglok and biometric locking.
- Powder coating in a range of 192 RAL colours.
For more information on our range of cladding options or to find out how Falco can assist your cycle hub or bin store scheme, please contact our helpful sales team on 01538 380080.