FalcoBloc Picnic Table (Open Frame)
A functional and stylish picnic table, part of the FalcoBloc range of street furniture. Based on a traditional picnic table design, Falco developed this as a bespoke picnic table for National Rail at Euston Railway Station, forty of which are located on the concourse of this main line London railway station and 39 have been supplied to Manchester City Football Club!
The steel parts are hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and can be powder coated in any of the 192 RAL colours. The picnic table makes use of FSC® sustainable hardwood slats with a hot-dip galvanised steel frame. The closed picnic table frame is a bolt down application and the open picnic table frame is a free standing application.
32 FalcoBloc picnic tables originally supplied to Euston Railway Station, London, back in April 2008. Now over 15 years on, they look as good of a condition now as when they were first supplied! (photo taken 2023).
Picnic Table Features and benefits:
- Functional and stylish picnic table.
- Designed to withstand high usage.
- Closed frame or open frame variations.
- Free standing or bolt down application.
- Manufactured from FSC® sustainable hardwood slats and hot-dip galvanised steel frame.
- Steel parts are hot dip galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461 and can be powder coated in any of the 192 RAL colours.
- FSC® certified hardwood.
The picnic table uses sustainable hardwood with a hot-dip galvanised steel frame and is a free standing application.
Sitting Height: 453mm
39 FalcoBloc picnic tables originally supplied to Manchester City Football Club, Etihad Stadium, back in August 2010. Now over 13 years on, they look as good of a condition now as when they were first supplied! (photo taken 2023).