FalcoLok-600 Bin Store
The largest variation of the FalcoLok range measuring 6,335mm long, 3,980mm wide, 2,250 total height and a 2,100mm free head height. There are options to extend the bin store in both widthways and in depth, with the option to add doors to the longer front or shorter side walls.
Characterised by its internal spacious design, the FalcoLok-600 is versatile and can be manufactured to meet a huge range of different bin store requirements.
All doors on the bin store are supplied with Europrofile cylinder locks for added security.
There are many modifications that can be made to the FalcoLok-600 bin store including:
- Increasing the length / width of the bin store.
- Cladding choices in over ten different options.
- The relocation / addition of single and double doors.
- The addition of a green sedum roof.
- The relocation of drain pipes.
- Branding / theme graphics to promote the bin store.
- A variety of locking options including smartphone app access, fob, swipe card, hasp and staple, maglok and biometric locking.
- Various lighting options in energy efficient LED or solar lighting.
- The provision of CCTV security systems.
- Addition of seating, benches, personal lockers, vending machines and information display boards.
- Powder coating in any of the 192 RAL colours.
The FalcoLok-600 bin store can be populated with a range of cladding options to suit individual design schemes. From traditional hardwood slats to spectacular Trespa panels incorporating an array of colours, design your bin store using any combination of the following cladding options:
- FSC® certified hardwood slats positioned vertically or horizontally.
- Shiplap cladding.
- Welded Mesh vertical or horizontal.
- Profiled Aluzinc vertical and horizontal
- Corrugated Powder Coated Steel
- Trespa panels incorporating an array of colour options.
- Reinforced Safety Glass in clamps or frames
- Polycarbonate Sheet
- Pierced Steel
- Perforated Plate
- DPG Panels
Alternatively all Falco products can be supplied as a frame only unit for the client to use their own series of cladding.
The standard bay unit is 6,335mm long, 3,980mm wide, 2,250 total height and a 2,100mm free head height.
The steelwork on the FalcoLok-600 is hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and can be powder coated in any of the 192 standard RAL colours.
For over 30 years Falco has installed thousands of bin stores across the United Kingdom for housing developments, schools, universities, hotels, leisure centres, restaurants and shopping centres. Falco provide all clients with free bin store CAD drawings, free UK-wide site surveys and free rendering graphics to help visualise each bin store design within a proposed environment.