FalcoLok-250 Bin Store
The smallest variation of the FalcoLok range, the FalcoLok-250 is an exceptionally attractive and secure bin store.
The store measures 2,500mm across the front and 3,980mm in depth. The door can be placed at the front or at the side of the store. The height of the bin store is 2,250mm with a free head height of 2,100mm.
There are many modifications that can be made to the FalcoLok-250 bin store including:
- Increasing the length / width of the bin store.
- Cladding choices in over ten different options.
- The relocation / addition of single and double doors.
- The addition of a green sedum roof.
- The relocation of drain pipes.
- Branding / theme graphics to promote the bin store.
- A variety of locking options including smartphone app access, fob, swipe card, hasp and staple, maglok and biometric locking.
- Various lighting options in energy efficient LED or solar lighting.
- The provision of CCTV security systems.
- Addition of seating, benches, personal lockers, vending machines and information display boards.
- Powder coating in any of the 192 RAL colours.
The FalcoLok-250 bin store can be populated with a range of cladding options to suit individual design schemes. From traditional hardwood slats to spectacular Trespa panels incorporating an array of colours, design your bin store using any combination of the following cladding options:
- FSC® certified hardwood slats positioned vertically or horizontally.
- Shiplap cladding.
- Welded Mesh vertical or horizontal.
- Profiled Aluzinc vertical and horizontal
- Corrugated Powder Coated Steel
- Trespa panels incorporating an array of colour options.
- Reinforced Safety Glass in clamps or frames
- Polycarbonate Sheet
- Pierced Steel
- Perforated Plate
- DPG Panels
Alternatively all Falco products can be supplied as a frame only unit for the client to use their own series of cladding.
FalcoLok-250 bin store with green sedum roof for Think Tank Science Museum, Birmingham - UK.
Furthermore, the FalcoLok-250 bin store can accommodate a green sedum roof - an increasingly popular feature for Falco shelters. Green sedum roofs support sustainable development plans by providing the many advantages associated with green roof systems as well as insulation for both heat and noise. A sedum roof both reduces water discharge as well as compensating for CO2 emissions. A further benefit of green roof systems is that they traditionally last longer than a usual roof covering and offer a natural view for viewers nearby.
The steel frame on the bin store can be polyester powder coated in any of the 192 RAL colours.
For over 30 years Falco has installed thousands of bin stores across the United Kingdom for housing developments, schools, universities, hotels, leisure centres, restaurants and shopping centres. Falco provide all clients with free bin store CAD drawings, free UK-wide site surveys and free rendering graphics to help visualise each bin store design within a proposed environment.