Ullapool Harbour Lands Bespoke Cycle Hub
This is the bespoke cycle hub Falco recently designed, manufactured, supplied and installed for Ullapool Harbour in Ross-shire, Scottish Highlands.
Ullapool Harbour first approached Falco with a requirement to provide visitors with secure cycle parking which also doubled as a waiting shelter so that cyclists can park their bike and take shelter whilst waiting for the ferry. The steel frame of the cycle hub was to be powder coated in the same colour as the existing building next door to create a consistent co-ordinated theme.
The cycle hub is based on the best selling ‘FalcoHub’ design, the shelter provides visitors with up to ten secure cycle parking spaces using the traditional Toaster cycle rack as well as two FalcoNorma benches and branding vinyl graphics.
The cycle hub is manufactured from 100% recyclable hot-dip galvanised steel and powder coated in RAL 7035 Traffic Grey to enhance durability. The glass is manufactured from reinforced safety glass which is toughened, laminated and heat soaked.
The image attached shows the newly installed cycle hub at Ullapool Harbour on a typical cloudy highland afternoon!
With regional managers based across the country Falco provide full design, manufacture, supply and installation to all corners of the UK including the Scottish Highlands! Falco provides all clients the following services as standard:
- FREE UK-wide site surveys.
- FREE CAD design and schematics.
- FREE rendering graphics to help clients to visualise the scheme.
- Complete design, manufacture, supply and installation.
- A comprehensive range of additional features and facilities such as LED lighting, solar powered lighting, a number of secure access systems, branding vinyl graphics, CCTV, public cycle repair stations, a range of cladding options, notice boards and much more!
Please contact our helpful sales team on (01538) 380080 for more information on our huge range of cycle parking and shelter packages or to find out how Falco assist your cycle parking scheme.