Falco Two-Tier Cycle Parking Installed at Bristol Parkway!
Falco has supplied and installed a series of FalcoLevel two-tier cycle parking systems for Bristol Parkway Station! The 108 cycle space facility was installed last week on behalf of First Great Western with each cycle space fully sheltered by a modified FalcoTel-E canopy. The new two-tier cycle parking facility provides passengers with up to four individual locking points to securely park their bicycle to either the upper or lower rack!
The Benefits of the Two-Tier Cycle Rack Include:
- Each bike is held stable and secure in upper and lower parking tier.
- All bicycle types accommodated, from smaller tyres to chunky Mountain Bike tyres.
- Easy to pull out gutters with maintenance free runners.
- Upper tier universal gutter means no need for latches or moving parts.
- Modular and infinitely expandable, can be added to in the future.
- Handles feature durable reflective tape.
- Space savings with centre to centre distances of 375mm.
- Single and double-sided versions.
- Additional support for lifting bikes on the higher tier available from the FalcoLevel-Pro.
- A maintenance-free cycle parking device, hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461.
- A cost effective and highly durable cycle parking system to meet all applications.
- Optional powder coating in 192 RAL colours.
For more information about the innovative two-tier cycle parking rack or any other Falco cycle parking product please contact our technical sales team on (01538) 380080.