eBike Battery Charging Locker
The principal of the eBike battery charging locker is to provide a safe and secure compartment for the storage and charging of ebike batteries. The locker is an ideal addition to place alongside any cycle parking area, where cyclists are presented with a range of additional facilities over and above a traditional cycle rack.
Each unit is made up of four separate compartments which can be placed side by side to create a locker run as long as required. In addition, two units can be positioned on top of each other to provide a vertical run of eight lockers.
Each separate locker is equipped with a 230v socket and designed to fit standard batteries including chargers. An autonomous battery powered digital pincode lock is supplied with each locker to deter theft, without the need to provide individual keys.
Features and benefits of the eBike charging locker include:
- Convenient storage pods for eBike charging.
- Capable of charging other small battery based products such as smartphones, tablets, smartwatches and sat navs.
- Each separate locker equipped with a 230V charger.
- Manufactured from stainless steel grade 304.
- Supplied with a secure digital pincode lock.
- Lockers allow air circulation.
- For use in indoor environments or sheltered outdoor locations environments (sheltered outdoor locations require an optional waterproof digital lock).
A conventional charger of a bicycle battery consumes a maximum of 350W (1.5A or less). If the 4 or 8 compartments are all used simultaneously at full power then this means a maximum power of 1400W (LMS4) and 2800W (LMS8) respectively. The eBike Battery Charging Locker would therefore preferably be connected to a separate electrical ring-main circuit (230V/16A).
Total Dimensions (Per Unit of Four Compartments)
Depth (including wall bracket): 507mm
Individual Locker Dimensions
For more information about the eBike battery charging locker please contact our helpful sales team on 01538 380080.