As part of the ‘Love London, Go Dutch’ cycling campaign Falco exhibited the innovative FalcoLevel two-tier cycle parking system at the two CyclingConferences this week held at Church House near Westminster Abbey in London and at the Council House in Bristol! Organised through the Dutch Cycling Embassy, Dutch cycling experts teamed up with Bristol City Council to look at how the Dutch cycling experience can boost the South West’s cycling network and increase safety and public support for cycling. Whilst in London they teamed up with LCC to discuss cycling issues in the capital.
The series of four conferences were organised by the Dutch Embassy in collaboration with a number of UK cycling organisations including; the London Cycling Campaign, Cycle Nation, Royal HaskoningDHV, the Dutch Cycling Embassy, Transport for London, Transport for Greater Manchester, Bristol City Council, Manchester City Council, Sustrans, Cycling Scotland and Transport Scotland. The conference saw prestigious speakers, including the Dutch Ambassador to London, the Alderman of Amsterdam, the director of the Dutch Cycling Embassy, the Transport Minister and a Director for the Transport for London cover a diverse number of topics. The theme of the conference was sharing best practice from the Netherlands and how this could be applied to the UK situation. The attached image shows Fiona Hamilton trialling the two-tier cycle parking system outside the Cathedral Church in Bristol.
MD of Falco UK, Jeremy Green said, “These were two great events, especially for Falco who have a strong presence in both the UK and Dutch markets and it was great to be able unveil the new installation of FalcoLevel two tier units at Bristol Parkway on the same day!”. The FalcoLevel was exhibited at both conferences with public demonstrations of the innovative two tier system available at all the events.
FalcoLevel Two-Tier Cycle Parking System
The FalcoLevel is a very innovative and user friendly cycle parking system which allows you to house twice as many bikes in the same area as any standard cycle rack.
Benefits of the FalcoLevel:
• Easy to pull out gutters with maintenance free runners.
• Upper tier universal gutter means no need for latches or
• Each bike is held stable and secure in upper and lower parking
• Additional locking point for wheel and frame.
• All bicycle types accommodated, from smaller tyres to chunky
• Modular and infi nitely expandable, can be added to in the
• Handles feature durable refl ective tape.
• Space savings with centre to centre distances of 375mm.
• Single and double sided versions.
• Additional support for lifting bikes on the higher tier available
from the FalcoLevel-Pro
• A maintenance-free device, hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO
• Optional powder coating in 192 RAL colours.
For more information about the FalcoLevel two-tier cycle parking system, please contact our helpful sales team on (01538) 380080.