Two-Tier Cycle Parking for Basildon Railway Station!
Falco has recently supplied and installed a series of 36 two-tier cycle parking spaces on behalf of Network Construction as part of a £450,000 refurbishment for Basildon Railway Station in Essex. The works will see a new facelift to the booking hall, new flooring, improved lighting as well as renovation to the stairs leading to both platforms and increased cycle parking.
Hugh Jennings, C2C’s head of retail, said: “We’re refurbishing Basildon station to create a nicer and more welcoming impression for both regular passengers and visitors to the town. This is the latest in a number of improvements on the c2c route, to make sure our facilities are up to the standard that our passengers expect.”
Both images attached show the new additions facing each other.
FalcoLevel Two-Tier Cycle Parking
The FalcoLevel is an innovative two-tier cycle parking unit designed to accommodate two cycles in the same space as any conventional rack or stand. Increasingly used for stations and cycle hubs across the UK including Colchester, Stoke-on-Trent, Southend East, Southend Victoria, Stanford-le-Hope and Leeds Cycle Point, the FalcoLevel is a proven product to help cope with mass cycle parking storage requirements.
Some of the benefits of a two-tier rack are:
- Simple and easy to use.
- Securely accommodates all types of bikes.
- Doubles the cycle parking compared to a traditional rack or stand.
- Multiple locking points for any part of a bike.
- Maintenance free.
- Increased cycle parking spaces can be added at a later date.
- Single or double-sided versions available.
- A gas strut can be added to ease lifting upon request.
- Can be powder-coated using over 190 RAL colours.
For more information about the innovative two-tier cycle rack, please contact our technical sales team on 01538 380080.