FalcoLevel Two-Tier Cycle Parking
Great space saving, Great usability, Great value! The FalcoLevel is a very innovative and user friendly cycle parking system which allows you to house twice as many bikes in the same area as any standard cycle rack. There is a growing requirement for “two tier” cycle parking systems; especially in areas of high popular densities such as; stations, shopping centres, schools etc.
For all types of bicycles
The FalcoLevel can accommodate all types of bicycles, such as mountain bikes and town bikes, and any bicycles can also be chained to the FalcoLevel for extra security.
Once placed into the FalcoLevel, the bicycle is well supported by wheel channels and the back wheel is stabilised by a gutter to lock the bicycle firmly into the FalcoLevel.
The lower rack has a sloping wheel channel, so the user does not have to bend between the levels which makes the cycle parking system simple and easy to use for all ages. This FalcoLevel is excellent for space saving as the cycle stands are compact with a centre to centre distance of 375 mm. There is also the option to have the FalcoLevel powder coated in any of the 192 RAL colours.
For more information regarding the FalcoLevel, please download this data sheet.
Benefits of the FalcoLevel cycle parking system include:
* easy to use upper tier using stainless steel bearings
* the bicycle is held stable in the wheel channels
* accommodates all cycle types (mountain bikes, town bikes etc)
* bicycles can be chained for security
* cycle is well supported when being stored
* lower rack has a sloping wheel channel, so the user does not have to bend
between the levels
* cycle stands are compact with a centre to centre distance of 375 mm
* can be extended infinitely
* double or single sided versions available
* robust construction, hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
* optional powder coating in any of the 192 RAL colours
* handles of the upper channels are fitted with reflecting tape
* designed and manufactured by a company with over 50 years experience