Falco’s Team of Highly Qualified Installation Engineers!20-06-2012
Unlike many other companies, Falco employs its own teams of installation engineers. Our operations team installs hundreds of cycle parking and street furniture products throughout the UK annually using our own team of highly qualified installation engineers.
As part of our commitment to the training and development of our staff, we’d like to highlight the depth and variation of training and qualifications our installation engineers undertake to ensure full competency throughout all our UK operations:
- All engineers have the NVQ Level 3 Occupational Work Supervision
- All engineers have CSCS Gold Cards
- All engineers have passed the SSSTS two day course
- All engineers hold RTITB HIAB certificates
- All engineers hold RTITB Fork truck certificates
- All engineers hold Cut Off Saw Certificates
- All engineers have received asbestos and fire awareness training
- All engineers are fully trained Banksmen
- All engineers have received first aid training
- Many other individual qualifications such as Telehander, HGV etc.
Falco are also registered to the following key accreditations:
- Falco is a CHAS accredited company.
- Falco is registered to Constructionline.
- Falco’s manufacturing facilities hold the ISO Environmental Management System.
- Falco’s manufacturing facilities hold the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
Falco offer the following services to all clients:
- Falco has over 50 years experience in the design, manufacture, supply and installation of the UK’s largest ranges of cycle parking systems, canopies, shelters and street furniture.
- Falco provide free CAD drawings and schematics
- Falco provide free site surveys from our UK-wide technical sales team.
- Falco provide a comprehensive cycle parking and street furniture package including delivery, installation, ground works and design.
So do give us a call to find out how Falco’s experience and expertise can help your design scheme by contacting our technical sales team on (01538) 380080.