Business Development Manager (London)
Falco is a UK leader in cycle parking and street furniture with over 65 years’ experience and a prestigious project list undertaking turnkey solutions from design and manufacture through to delivery and installation.
Based in Greater London for the South and working from home, we are looking for an enthusiastic, focused and self-motivated individual, you’ll work as part of our UK sales team but will be largely responsible for your own calendar with support and direction from the Head Office in Staffordshire.
Oriented toward the architect, designer and specifier market, but also in the public and construction sectors. The role includes:
- Cold call new opportunities to generate new business
- Presenting to architects and specifiers
- Responding to referrals from the office and undertaking site visits
- Developing existing business as an ‘account manager’
- Following up CRM enquiries in a timely manner
- Attending marketing events
We are looking for a candidate with well a rounded experience of business, preferably in both public and private sectors, with good insight into identifying opportunities and a mature outlook.
Permanent, Full-time 40 hours.
Holidays 26½ days per annum plus statutory bank holidays.
Competitive salary + commission and bonus, company car, bicycle, laptop, iPhone7 and pension.
For further information or to apply, please send your CV to Jeremy Green email: email@example.com.